Monday, March 06, 2006

Something about me(2)

Food
What’s my favourite food is Zongzi, and it is a kind of traditional food. It is made from some sticky rice mixed with pork, mushroom, and dried shrimp, then wrapped in bamboo leaves. In addition to its own smell, plus it gives a kind of special smell from bamboo leaves. That makes Zongzi more delicious.Eating Zongzi not only enjoys it but it also has historic significance. We use this in honor of Chinese patriotic poet on dragon boat festival. It is the origin of why Chinese people eating Zongzi.

Home
In New Zealand, what I live is a unit, it’s a two floors house. There are two bedrooms and one living room in my house. My favorite thing is this house is it’s high ceiling. It makes us feel no pressure and looks more broadly. But it also has one worst disadvantage: it is made from wood and every house is separated by planks, so it is very easy to hear the music voice or other loud noise from your neighbors.Now I am almost bothered by this problem everyday because they like playing music very loudly whenever they are at home, even very early morning or in the midnight : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home